Just across the Mississippi in Grafton is a great place to spend the day while on your St. Louis staycation. You can spend the day taking one of the zipline tours offered by Grafton Zipline. Each tour lasts about 2 hours and takes your down 9 different zip lines covering about 1-3/4 miles in total. Tickets can be purchased for walk ups but it is suggested that you make your reservations ahead of time either online or by telephone. Now before you make your reservations, take just a moment to read the tips which are listed below. The should help you to save a little extra money on the total cost of your tour. And in addition to these money saving tips you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Grafton Zipline listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Get there early for the early bird special. Just arrive before 10 am and you can save $10 off the cost of your tour.
- Check with some of the daily deal / coupon sites out there like Groupon where you can usually find savings of up to 50% for select Grafton Zipline tours.
- If you are making a weekend trip out of it then check with Aerie’s cottages for packages which include discounted rates plus your tickets for the zipline tours.
- If you are booking your tours online, check for any promotional codes. You will notice a promotional code box right below the reservation calendar. Enter the coupon here and then click check now. The discount will then be automatically applied.
- Be sure to follow Grafton Zipline on Facebook. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.
- Check with the Alton Regional Convention & Visitors Bureau. They do offer some packages and deals on a few things in the area including the Grafton Zipline.
- Get together with a group of 5 or more people and everyone will receive a group discount rate. You can save as much as $20 per person with the group discount rate.