Missouri Botanical Garden
Another must for inclusion in your St. Louis staycation plans is a trip to the Missouri Botanical Garden. One of the many great things about the botanical garden is the many events that go on throughout the year so it doesn’t matter when you visit, there is always something new to see. Some of the permanent highlights include the Climatron Geodesic Dome Conservatory, Seiwa-en Japanese Garden, Victorian District & Tower Grove House, Doris I. Schnuck Children’s Garden, and Linnean House. There are also tram tours and plenty of activities for kids of all ages. Before you add this to your staycation plans though, be sure to check out the tips below for ways to save on admission. Plus if there are any coupons available they will be listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Check the daily coupon / deal sites like Groupon where in the past they have offered deals with savings on nearly 50% on admission to the gardens.
- If you are a resident of St. Louis County, be sure to purchase your Missouri Botanical Garden tickets using the link for locals. You just need to enter your home zip code and the discount will be automatically applied. Currently residents can save 50% on general admission tickets.
- Get the Family Attractions Card. It gives you coupons to St. Louis attractions and more including coupons for the Missouri Botanical Garden.
- Check with the Drury Hotels in the St. Louis area. They offer several coupons for area attractions including coupons for the Missouri Botanical Garden.
- Take the Metro to the gardens and “Flash Your Fare” card and you’ll instantly get $1 off your admission.
- Get an annual membership to the Missouri Botanical Garden and get free admission for a year, plus 10% off purchases, and Reciprocal Membership Privileges.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and get 50% off your admission.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and save $1 off your admission to the Missouri Botanical Garden.