The Magic House
The Magic House St. Louis Children’s Museum is hours of entertainment and education. And it’s not just for kids either. There are a lot of programs for adults as well, including staff development workshops for educators, parent-child classes and special events for grandparents. You can easily set aside the whole day at the Magic House. When planning your staycation, you might want to check the calendar for upcoming special events like Science with Sid. To help you save a little money too, check out the tips below. These should save you a little extra money on your admission. Additionally you will find the latest known coupons for the Magic House St. Louis Children’s Museum listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Go ahead and become a member of the Magic House. An annual membership pays for itself in 8 visits. The cost is even less per person with the family value memberships.
- Check with the Drury Hotels in the St. Louis area. They usually have coupons for the Magic House. Typically they are for buy 1 get 1 free admission to the children’s museum.
- Check out the Magic House Facebook page. Periodically they will post special coupons for their Facebook followers for discounted admission on select days.
- If you are a member of another ACM that participates in the reciprocal visits program, show your membership ID and get free admission to the Magic House.
- Watch the daily deal sites like Groupon. They have offered discounts on annual memberships in the past with savings of over 50%. Of course this is well worth it!
- Get the St. Louis Family Attractions Card. It’s full of discounts to area attractions and dining including coupons for the Magic House Children’s Museum.
- For more staycation savings you may want to check sites like the Coupon Guide, which offers a ton of coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the St. Louis area and beyond.